The Tree of Life is a limited edition of intaglio prints created from Mark Ryden’s drawing of the same name, expressly for Porterhouse Fine Art Editions.
Each print has been hand-printed on a Takach etching press onto custom Twinrocker paper. The print is floated in an Italian golt-guilt frame with museum-quality acrylic glazing, and has been signed and numbered by the artist.
- Mark Ryden: The Tree of Life
- Edition of 40, plus 10 Artist’s Proofs, 5 Printer’s Proofs, and 1 Bon à Tirer
- Image size: 16˝ × 10˝
- Paper size: 22˝ × 15˝
- Frame size: 27 ⅜˝ × 21 ⅝˝ × 2˝
- Intaglio printed on custom-made Twinrocker paper with Charbonnel inks
- Porterhouse bee chop embossed below image
- Signed and numbered by Mark Ryden
- Includes a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Released June 2008